Join the iPILOT Flying Club and earn your wings with our Virtual Type Rating.
The Flying Club Membership consists of the following benefits and is priced at £ 329
- A iPILOT Flying Club Membership Card
- The First 3 Lessons of our Virtual Type Rating
- 10% Discount on future iPILOT Flights
Learn to fly a plane with iPILOT’s Virtual Type Rating Course
Flying a plane demands huge skill, knowledge and accuracy. In order to fly a Next Generation Jet pilots must undergo a Type Rating course to be sure that they have the skills required to fly safely. With our Virtual Type Rating you can experience what it takes to be in command of a real jet. Our exciting course allows anyone to get a taste of the world of flying. The course spans 5 exhilarating and information packed one our lessons and ends with an hour long flight exam to test your skills.
Introduction to the Next Generation Jet & cockpit environment
Basic VFR procedures including:
- Briefing and preparation
- Stalls and unusual altitudes
- Climbs & descents
- Identifying objects and orientation
- Turns and spiral dives
- Taxi & Take off procedures
- Orientation using VORs
- Orientation & navigation using FMC
- Flight from Heathrow to Gatwick, start-up to shut-down
- Engine failures
- ILS approaches (demonstrated at Hong Kong)
You will be tested on everything you have learnt on the course. Candidates who successfully complete the iPILOT Virtual Type Rating course can benefit from renting our Flight Simulators without an instructor at a saving of 20% off our normal advertised prices.
Lessons 1-3 are included in the Flying Club Membership, Lessons 4 & 5 and the Flight Exam are an additional £329.
FLIGHT SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE